Hand crafted from German steel, Moe’s Boning & Trimming Knife was designed with a larger handle to fit your grip and has been expertly balanced to provide a highly maneuverable, accurate experience. It’s extremely versatile and can be used to bone, trim and even slice. The titanium coating has made this knife even more versatile as it slips easily between hard to remove skin and meat.
Natural wood handles have been lightly finished with olive oil and vinegar (no chemicals added). Treat them the same as your wood cutting boards and refresh them with olive oil and vinegar to make the grain pop! Handwash only, not dishwasher safe.
- Steel: Titanium plated high quality stain resistant German 1.4116 stainless steel
- Hardness: 58 RWH +/- 1
- Handle: Natural wood (Natural Ebony or Italian Olive Wood)
- Blade length: 8 ½” (21cm)
- Total knife length: 13 ¾” (35 cm)
- Approx weight: 7 ounces (200 grams)
- Comes with a natural wood storage box.
All our knives are handmade so the dimensions and weights may vary slightly. All handles are natural wood so the grain patterns and color are unique to each handle.